Terms Of Services
By entering limposteur.ca, you agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions set out below. L'Imposteur Spirits may revise these terms and conditions at any time – so check here periodically to note any changes.
- Legal Drinking Age
L'Imposteur Spirits maintains this website for people of legal drinking age. Do not enter and use this website if you’re not of legal drinking age in the province, state, territory or country in which you reside.
- User-Generated Content
You agree to post content on this website in compliance with these terms and conditions. Upon posting content on this Website, you grant L'Imposteur Spirits and its successors and assigns a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license under your copyright to use, adapt, publish, distribute, translate, reproduce and create works derived from or based upon such material in any and all media, without any duty to account to you. In addition, you irrevocably waive all of your moral rights as author in respect of such information, however, arising. You shall not post content that includes or contains: (1) non-public information about companies without the proper authorization to do so; (2) false information about yourself or others; or (3) a virus, trojan horse, worm, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Content Guidelines
You agree that the content you post, submit, store, transmit, download, upload or distribute on this website:
- Is NOT threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or legally objectionable;
- Does NOT constitute, encourage or condone:
- a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- any form of violence, hatred or harassment;
- any form of discrimination on any ground covered by federal, provincial and territorial human rights
legislation in Canada, such as religion, race, colour, sexual orientation, disability, etc.;
- Does NOT contravene any applicable law, regulation, policy, guidelines or industry standard, as
determined by L'Imposteur Spirits;
- Does NOT communicate, depict or encourage:
- Immoderate or irresponsible consumption of alcohol;
- Consumption of alcohol by individuals who appear to be under legal drinking age;
- An association between consumption of alcohol and any skilled or dangerous activity;
- Consumption of alcohol in general;
- Does NOT involve the unauthorized use of information, software, music, trademarks, photographic images, personality rights or other material protected by copyright, or other intellectual property rights, without the permission of the copyright owner or the holder of the intellectual property right.
At any time and without notice, L'Imposteur Spirits may screen, disallow, review, edit or remove any content posted by you that appears to violate these terms and conditions. L'Imposteur Spirits has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any content on this Website to determine compliance with these terms and conditions and other L'Imposteur Spirits policies and to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, policy, guidelines or industry standard or authorized government request. L'Imposteur Spirits does not endorse any content submitted by you or by others. You agree not to rely on any content as being screened, reviewed, monitored or approved by L'Imposteur Spirits
You shall use this website for lawful purposes only. L'Imposteur Spirits has the right to deny any person access to this website or any portion thereof without notice. L'Imposteur Spirits has the right to immediately terminate your access to this website where your conduct is unacceptable, as determined by L'Imposteur Spirits in its sole discretion, or where you have breached any of these terms and conditions or any other policy on this website. L'Imposteur Spirits has the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
- Copyright and Other Intellectual Property
The trademarks and logos on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of L'Imposteur Spirits or are used under license from, or with the consent of, the respective trademark owner. The display of trademarks or trade names on this website does not convey or create any license or other rights in these marks or names and their use without the written consent of L'Imposteur Spirits or the respective trademark owner is strictly prohibited.
- Limited License
L'Imposteur Spirits grants to you a strictly limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use a single copy of the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content on this website, for non-commercial (personal or educational) purposes only, provided that: (1) you do not modify any such content; and (2) you include with and display on each copy of such content the associated copyright notice and this limited license. No other use is permitted. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not: (1) make any commercial use of such content; (2) include such content in or with any product that you create or distribute; (3) copy such content onto your or any other person’s website; or (4) distribute such content to anyone whatsoever. Notwithstanding the above, nothing contained in this license shall be construed as conferring any right under any copyright of L'Imposteur Spirits or any other person who owns the copyright in the content provided on this website.
- Use At Your Own Risk (Indemnification)
By entering and using this website you agree that you do so at your own risk. You submit and post content, including personal information about yourself and others, at your own risk. You rely on content posted by others at your own risk. L'Imposteur Spirits does not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any claims, statements or information on this website. L'Imposteur Spirits makes no representations about the suitability of any information or products contained or offered on this website for any purpose. All information is provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. This website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. L'Imposteur Spirits reserves the right to make changes to this website at any time. The next sentence is important. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless L'Imposteur Spirits, its affiliates and partners and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, and any other parties involved in creating, producing, delivering, or monitoring this website, from and against all claims and expenses and from any liabilities or damages whatsoever, including any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages, or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, regardless of whether or not such liability or damages arise in contract, tort, negligence, equity, statutorily, or otherwise, in connection with access to or use of this website or in the delay or inability to use this website, or in connection with any content, information, data, promotions, activities, products or services associated with this website, or in connection with your downloading of any materials, text, data, images, video or audio from this website, or in any connection otherwise, including but not limited to anything caused by any transmission defects, viruses, bugs, human action or inaction of any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections, even if there is a fundamental breach or if L'Imposteur Spirits has been advised of the possibility of liability or damages.
- Links to Third-Party Websites
L'Imposteur Spirits can’t accept or consider any creative ideas, suggestions or materials that you request on this website. If you submit your creative ideas, suggestions or materials anyways, you agree not to assert any ownership right or legal right to or control over your submission (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, moral rights, or implied contractual rights) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including, but not limited to, an acknowledgment or credit.
- Governing Law
This website is created and controlled by L'Imposteur Spirits (a third party may be applicable). The laws of Canada applicable therein shall govern the content on this website including these disclaimers and terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
In addition to the Terms and conditions above, you agree to the following terms and conditions governing the offering by L'Imposteur Spirits of the Products and Services available on this website:
- L'Imposteur Spirits agrees to provide the products (the “Products”) and/or perform the services (the “Services”) described on this website in accordance with the provisions hereof and as set out in the Order Form.
- The products associated with L’Imposteur Spirits are distributed through Ogham Craft Spirits and are subject to their terms of service.
- L'Imposteur Spirits shall have the sole right to supervise and direct the performance of the Services and shall in all respects act as an independent contractor.
- You agree that under no circumstances shall L'Imposteur Spirits, its affiliates, partners, or their respective directors, officers, employees or agents be held responsible or liable for situations where the data stored or communicated through this website are accessed by third parties through illegal or illicit means, including situations where such data is accessed through the exploitation of security gaps, weaknesses or flaws (whether known or unknown to L'Imposteur Spirits at the time) which may exist in the network. L'Imposteur Spirits simply stores and facilitates the transmission of private electronic communications. Electronic communications on this website are private, and only under situations where explicitly required or allowed by law will such communications be accessed, intercepted, disclosed, or used without the consent of at least one of the parties to the communication.
- Your agreement with L'Imposteur Spirits is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and Québec and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. This excludes the application of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.